About Me

My photo
I am a working woman who juggles between work , family and friends. Blog for me is a digital space to share my thoughts with the world and also read others for a meaningful exchange of ideas !!

Monday 6 August 2012

Blog Debut

I have been procrastinating the idea of starting my own blog for some time now. Today i gave it a good thought and decided in favour of penning my ideas as they come and go. Probably the readers will see posts in the fields of fashion, cooking , parenting , marriage , relationships ,  interests  and hobbies.

Keep glued to Dee's corner for my first scintillating post  :):)

- Dee

3 comments:

Anupam Patra said...

All the best Deepti

Deep Tea said...

Thanks Anupam !! I look forward to interacting with you on this platform.

Shareef S M A said...

happy blogging...